Re: d-i repo at dillon

Hi,

Holger Wansing <linux@wansing-online.de> wrote:
> Ian Campbell <ijc@hellion.org.uk> wrote:
> > For perhaps less git magic you could also just write it as:
> >    if [ -z "$(git status -s -uno path/to/something)" ] ; then clean ; else dirty ; fi
> > or inversely:
> >    if [ -n "$(git status -s -uno path/to/something)" ] ; then dirty ; else clean ; fi
>
> Thank you for your very detailed explanation!
>
> First I will try to get it running with above (minimalist) variant.

It works this way.

I have also replaced $git by git.

And I did some tests, if the l10n-sync script works as it should:
everything looks fine AFAICS.

Remaining points are:
- authentication does not work non-interactively (?)
- script currently does not check for git errors

Holger

Created with Sylpheed 3.5.1 under
	D E B I A N   L I N U X   9   " S T R E T C H " .