Re: d-i repo at dillon

Hi,

Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Holger Wansing <linux@wansing-online.de> (2018-06-14):
> > > I also changed some lines from svn to git (./daily-build-aggregator
> > > and ./daily-build-manager and ./daily-build-overview)
> >
> > They fail, because on dillon, there is still a checkout of the svn
> > repo.  So dillon needs an git checkout there.
> >
> > Ok for me to do that?
>
> Sure thing, and thanks!

Done.
Some cron jobs still fail. Until the reasons have been investigated, I have
disabled those (3) jobs for now.

Then I started to test the l10n-sync script.
And it turns out, that there is some changed behaviour, when comparing
the old "svn st" lines against the new "git status -s -uno" lines.
The relevant diff is this:

  # Do not accept working on an unclean copy
- if $(svn st $DI_COPY/packages/po | grep -q "^C") ; then
-	error "$DI_COPY seems to contain some SVN conflict files"
+ if $($git status -s -uno $DI_COPY/packages/po) ; then
+ 	error "$DI_COPY seems to contain some GIT conflict files"
+	error "in packages/po."
        error "Please fix this before launching the script again"
        exit 1

As it seems, the svn st line returns 0, if there _are_ changes in the ../po dir
while the new git status line returns 0, if there _are_no_ changes.

So I tried to change "if" into "if !" and that seems to work so far, however
I would like to receive a short confirmation from coding people for this
(/me having no coding skills so far).
It seems to work at least.

> Don't bother regarding the daily-build-logs.git repository (or whatever
> it's called), it has gotten corrupted at some point, which I've never
> found time to investigate, fix, or nuke. It might make sense to re-init
> it to an empty repository at some point, so that further logs can be
> injected in it. Just mentioning that so that you don't wonder too much,
> not trying to put it in your plate.

I cannot find such repo on salsa.
Does this need to be created?

Holger

Created with Sylpheed 3.5.1 under
	D E B I A N   L I N U X   9   " S T R E T C H " .