Re: d-i repo at dillon

Holger Wansing <linux@wansing-online.de> (2018-06-16):
> It works this way.
>
> I have also replaced $git by git.
>
> And I did some tests, if the l10n-sync script works as it should:
> everything looks fine AFAICS.

Thanks!

> Remaining points are:
> - authentication does not work non-interactively (?)
> - script currently does not check for git errors

You probably want to check what happens with a shell started as d-i:

    $ sudo -u d-i -s

Check both .gitconfig and .ssh/config, as I've set up a specific key
for salsa. Maybe latest changes to .gitconfig (ISTR you tweaked the
git-setup script lately) interfer with the ssh configuration?

Cheers,