Re: d-i repo at dillon

Hi,

Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org> wrote:
> Hey,
>
> Holger Wansing <linux@wansing-online.de> (2018-06-15):
> > Some cron jobs still fail. Until the reasons have been investigated, I
> > have disabled those (3) jobs for now.
> >
> > Then I started to test the l10n-sync script.
> > And it turns out, that there is some changed behaviour, when comparing
> > the old "svn st" lines against the new "git status -s -uno" lines.
> > The relevant diff is this:
> >

> >   # Do not accept working on an unclean copy
> > - if $(svn st $DI_COPY/packages/po | grep -q "^C") ; then
> > -	error "$DI_COPY seems to contain some SVN conflict files"
> > + if $($git status -s -uno $DI_COPY/packages/po) ; then
> > + 	error "$DI_COPY seems to contain some GIT conflict files"
> > +	error "in packages/po."
> >         error "Please fix this before launching the script again"
> >         exit 1
> >

> > As it seems, the svn st line returns 0, if there _are_ changes in the
> > ../po dir while the new git status line returns 0, if there _are_no_
> > changes.
> >
> > So I tried to change "if" into "if !" and that seems to work so far,
> > however I would like to receive a short confirmation from coding
> > people for this (/me having no coding skills so far).  It seems to
> > work at least.
>
> That's exactly what's needed to reverse the check! :)
>
> The original/final lines are a bit strange, though, instead of having:
>
>   if $($git foo bar); then … fi
>
> I suppose it should only be:
>
>   if $git foo bar; then … fi

However, with this simplified variant it fails. So I left it as is for now.

This morning, I performed a l10n-sync run with my latest modifications, and
it went through so far. But when committing, I had to give username and
password to commit. What's the way to make it non-interactive?
(I am somewhat confused: I gave "holgerw" as username and my password, but
in the git log, it now reports username "D-I role". ???)

Holger

Created with Sylpheed 3.5.1 under
	D E B I A N   L I N U X   9   " S T R E T C H " .