Re: [l10n-sync] Updating sync script on git migration

Hi,

Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org> wrote:
> I think it would make sense to have you in the d-i gid, so that you can
> access dillon, and re-enable crontab entries, maybe subscribing to cron
> mails? Of course I could re-enable those crontab entries myself but I
> won't be able to fix any possible fallouts in the upcoming days.

1.
I just subscribed to cron mails.

2.
Above you mention "re-enable cron entries". However, I cannot find any such
disabled entries.
I assume the l10n-sync process is currently enabled, or am I missing something?
(I'm planning to test the modified script via some weblate commits, that's
why.)

3.
While logged into dillon, I found an old example-preseed.txt file under
/srv/d-i.debian.org/www/
which is an outdated file from squeeze. I tried to remove it, but lacking
permission.
Adding myself to d-i gid is missing here, probably?

Holger

Created with Sylpheed 3.5.1 under
	D E B I A N   L I N U X   9   " S T R E T C H " .