Re: d-i repo at dillon

Hi,

Holger Wansing <linux@wansing-online.de> (2018-06-14):
> > I also changed some lines from svn to git (./daily-build-aggregator
> > and ./daily-build-manager and ./daily-build-overview)
>
> They fail, because on dillon, there is still a checkout of the svn
> repo.  So dillon needs an git checkout there.
>
> Ok for me to do that?

Sure thing, and thanks!

Don't bother regarding the daily-build-logs.git repository (or whatever
it's called), it has gotten corrupted at some point, which I've never
found time to investigate, fix, or nuke. It might make sense to re-init
it to an empty repository at some point, so that further logs can be
injected in it. Just mentioning that so that you don't wonder too much,
not trying to put it in your plate.

Cheers,