Re: [l10n-sync] Updating sync script on git migration

Hi,

Holger Wansing <linux@wansing-online.de> (2018-06-03):
> Hmm, maybe the whole file is even better für reviewing.
> Here it is (gzipped for file size).

Danke für das ganze File. ;)

FWIW, I suppose you could have pushed a branch with a commit or two, but
I understand that you've already put efforts into that git transition
anyway. :)

Regarding your question for the duplicated line, there use to be the
concept of big commits and atomic commits, and simplifications of those
use cases over time led to a leftover “cd” call.

The rest looks good to me so I've committed this (amending a bit) and
pushed to git master:
  https://salsa.debian.org/installer-team/d-i/commit/cb0acca6990c60cd67aaac479372eadfa57f27e2
  https://salsa.debian.org/installer-team/d-i/commit/3bd7ecb355795262c7db8ea62c7c52c67c4e9e29

I think it would make sense to have you in the d-i gid, so that you can
access dillon, and re-enable crontab entries, maybe subscribing to cron
mails? Of course I could re-enable those crontab entries myself but I
won't be able to fix any possible fallouts in the upcoming days.

What do you think?

Cheers,