How to make git push quiet? [ Re: d-i repo at dillon ]

Hi,

Holger Wansing <linux@wansing-online.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Holger Wansing <linux@wansing-online.de> wrote:
> >
> > This morning, I performed a l10n-sync run with my latest modifications, and
> > it went through so far. But when committing, I had to give username and

My first run this morning was ok, because there were two files to commit.

However, when I run it agagin now, it fails on GIT error, because there is
nothing to commit, and GIT seems to not return cleanly because of some
untracked files (like .l10n-sync.log).

I tried to make "git push" quiet with -q, but the error persists.

What can be done about this?

Holger

Created with Sylpheed 3.5.1 under
	D E B I A N   L I N U X   9   " S T R E T C H " .