Re: Why was there no real mediation attempt tried ?

On 10689 March 1977, Sven Luther wrote:

Note: Thats from me as a DD, not including any random position I may
have at random places. IOW: Thats *MY* personal thing.

> Disclaimer: This kind of social mess can only be solved in full transparency
> and disclosure, thus public reply on the list.

[Rantrantrant]

Dont you have something useful to do? Doesnt matter what, as long as it
doesnt include stealing other DDs time, mailing to any Debian List,
etc. IE: GO AWAY.

And as the latest threads proof that you do not understand it the first
time:

PLEASE STOP IT AND GO AWAY. CONTINUED WHINING AND BEGGING FOR MERCY DOES
NOT WORK.

Damn, how can one person alone be so stubborn?

I really understand why people do not want to work with you, and
sometimes I wish people would have gone further with an expulsion.

--
bye Joerg
* HE wants applicants to write about the sex life, to make