Re: This is getting ridiculous ...

On Sat, Jun 17, 2006 at 09:05:53AM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> > I strongly object to the fact that this issue keeps being reduced to a
> > problem between Sven and me. If other important members of the d-i team

> Then please tell me who is with you on this.

So that you can verbally abuse them too?  I don't blame anyone for wanting
to remain anonymous under those circumstances.

> Well, i have no problem speaking with others of the d-i team, it is only
> with you, and to some lesser degree with joeyh, that there are problems.
> The only reason other find me exasperating is the direct cause of your
> actions against me.

I'm also a member of the d-i team, as the principal alpha porter.

I've put you on /ignore on IRC before, left IRC channels you were in, and
even had to walk away from the computer once or twice because of your
"communication style."

No, Frans and Joey are not the only members of the d-i team that have a hard
time working with you.