Re: This is getting ridiculous ...

On Sun, Jun 18, 2006 at 02:37:42AM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:

>Indeed. But the problem here is not the proposal itself, but the way
>communication was handled back then, and which this is mostly a continuation
>of. Do you see why i am so exasperated and desesperate ? And if you count all
>those persons who have something against me today, it is the exact same ones
>where there back then, and who have not ceased to work against me since then.

Christ. As I said to you in mail last month: grow up.

Two points:

 1) Do you really believe that the people you've accused of "working
    against you" have nothing better to do? I've seen you accuse
    Frans, Steve, AJ, Colin, Joey and others. I'm assuming by now
    you've probably accused me of similar. They're all busy people,
    working on Debian and (in most cases) day jobs besides. Do you
    really think they've got nothing better to do than pick on you?
    That's quite some paranoia you have.

 2) Right now, *today*, there are lots more people with something
    against you. Your incessant whining across multiple mailing lists,
    going on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on
    and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and
    on and on and on and on and on and on and on with no signs of ever
    stopping is enough to have caused several people to publically
    killfile you. Others have asked about the possibility of getting
    you removed/moderated from Debian mailing lists *just* to make the
    noise go away. At this point in time I'd support such a move
    myself.

As I've asked you in the past, think about exactly what you're trying
to achieve and how you're going about it. Publically haranguing lots
of other DDs doesn't help any case you might be trying to advance - it
makes you look like a small child throwing a tantrum. If you *ever*
want the d-i people to accept you again as a member of their team, you
*have* to change your approach.

[ Please don't reply to this on the mailing lists and make this
  worse. If you have anything constructive to say, I've set the

Into the distance, a ribbon of black
Stretched to the point of no turning back