Re: Who do you have to sleep with / bribe / shoot to get an answer about RAID support

> You apparently also missed the part of the original message saying I
> had lots of machines to test on.  You also seemed to miss me saying I'd
> like to work with the ONE helpful person that responded.

Granted.

> And yet again, you have to send back yet another unhelpful,
> condescending message that serves only to stroke your own ego.  I work

No, I think you're projecting some personal problems outward onto the
world.

> important feature added, and have said this before.  I'm sure there are
> TONS of admins that use or would like to use Debian but find the install
> process too arduous because it favors old antiquated "hobby"  systems
> over server systems.

I think Debian is mostly just fine.

> Please take note people:  people like Mr Wright are the #1 single
> biggest drawback to using Debian.  Its a great system, has many great

You mean professional admins who run Debian in production environments and
eat their own dogfood?  I'm sorry to hear that this hurts Debian.

> No, I don't have tons of budget or free systems to throw around, all I
> could offer is time and systems to test on.  Which is more than Mr
> Wright has offered.

Please stop trolling the -boot list.

--elijah