Re: New blend creation (debian-astro)

Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> writes:
> So feel free to provide a patch for this specific case or lets ignore
> this warning.  For me it is not important enough to fix - I just assumed
> I could give a hint about the logs but this specific example was a
> stupid one.

Some of the "real" errors there are on purpose (I added some packages
which I hope that they will appear in future). However, it also reports
packages tagged with a "WNPP" as error. In the past, one could use this
field to grab the values from an ITP bug; I guess this is not anymore
possible. Right?

Cheers

Ole