Re: New blend creation (debian-astro)

Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> writes:
> On Wed, Nov 04, 2015 at 10:41:58AM +0100, Ole Streicher wrote:
>> I don't understand the warning here -- I only use "," to separate (last)
>> name and initials. It is the same as f.e. for astrometry.net, just the
>> name list is quite long.
>
> Try
>
>    grep and debian-astro.log
>
> and you see that there is a mixture of " and " and ", ".

As I wrote: this is on purpose -- the ", " delimits the last name and
the initials and the " and " delimits the authors.

The list starts with

'Astropy Collaboration and Robitaille, T.P. and Tollerud, E.J. and
Greenfield, P. and Droettboom, M. and Bray, E. and [...]'

which looks OK to me. At least, this is conform to the recommendation

http://nwalsh.com/tex/texhelp/bibtx-23.html

which says:

| AUTHOR = "Ralph Alpher and Bethe, Hans and George Gamow"
| Since BibTeX interprets commas as separating parts of a name and "and"
| as separating names themselves, this example has three coauthors:
| Ralph Alpher, Hans Bethe, and George Gamow.

I would suspect this is a bug in the scraper?

Best regards

Ole