Re: New blend creation (debian-astro)

Hi Ole,

On Wed, Nov 04, 2015 at 02:36:52PM +0100, Ole Streicher wrote:
> Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> writes:
> > So feel free to provide a patch for this specific case or lets ignore
> > this warning.  For me it is not important enough to fix - I just assumed
> > I could give a hint about the logs but this specific example was a
> > stupid one.
>
> Some of the "real" errors there are on purpose (I added some packages
> which I hope that they will appear in future).

OK.

> However, it also reports
> packages tagged with a "WNPP" as error. In the past, one could use this
> field to grab the values from an ITP bug; I guess this is not anymore
> possible. Right?

It was _never_ possible and I'm afraid it will _never_ be.  I do not
trust in parsing WNPP information (except if someone else might prove me
wrong and injects these data into UDD.  However, we are parsing VCS (Git
and SVN) and if the package is injected there there should be no error
in the log.

Please verify this and inform me if something behaves differently.