Re: [GsoC] your latest commit of tasks_udd.py

Hi,

On Wed, Jul 22, 2015 at 11:57 AM, Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:

> Hi Akshita,
>
> Finally my last observations about Python 3 in Debian convinced me that
> we should try to use Python 3 instead of Python 2.  Debian does not
> accept any new package that is Python 2 only.  The rationale is that
> Python 2 support will be stopped inside the life cycle of the next
> Debian release.  So we should probably think about this in advance.

Also, about porting from Python 2 to Python 3, what do you think will be the best way to do this ? Should I make a separate folder say : "webtools_py3" and keep the Python 3 scripts here ? I was thinking I can start porting the scripts from python 2 along with working on the other tasks in hand. What is your take on this ?

Regards,
Akshita