Re: Ruby Package Backports

Manuel Holtgrewe wrote:
> Do you have a script that determines this that I could use to check this
> kind of things or do you look this up manually?

i have it for the most common packages in mind, but when i install the
build-depends, i see it where the packages are taken from in the
messages apt prints to the screen.

> I changed the build dependency to libmagick6-dev, the same one as in
> stable.

good, uploaded.

please take care that if the packages get an update for etch, you also
update the backport (if the change makes sense on the backport too).

if you want/need further sponsoring, contact me off-list:
http://people.debian.org/~daniel/documents/sponsoring.html#contact