Re: Now that I have working box, any problems with LVM?

On 2005-06-19 @ 23:40:24 (week 24) David Wood wrote:

> On Thu, 2005-06-16 at 10:38 +0000, J.A. de Vries wrote:
> > I would appreciate that very much. I'd give me something to build on.
>
> My steps after building a new kernel package are:

Hi David,

Thank you very much for sending those instructions.

A couple of days ago I did successfully set up the new box. I decided to
keep / out of LVM for now. That gives me some time to build up some
experience (and confidence). In the nearby future I plan to experiment
with LVM a bit more and then I will use your notes to set things up.

Sincerely,

HdV