Now that I have working box, any problems with LVM?

Hi list,

I was considering to use LVM on my brand new box now that is working. I
have never used it before, but want to learn about it. (How's that for a
reason? }:-) Before I start this little endeavor I'd like to ask if
anyone knows of any caveats of using LVM[12] on debian-amd64. Also what
are the feelings on the list of adding root to LVM? This is not a
critical box in any way, but as it is supposed to be a server stability
is of some concern.

Grx HdV