Re: kernel-image packages for alpha in need of testing

Thus spake Steve Langasek:
> Yes, you're right, those images still have the old kernel on them.  I've
> bumped the requested kernel version in d-i and rebuilt, you should get a
> 2.4.26-1-generic kernel if you re-download.

Well, it's using the 2.4.26-1-generic kernel now, but it still hangs in
the same place for me (when it hits the PCI bridge on the NIC).

Anything else I can try?

--
Nathan Poznick <poznick@conwaycorp.net>

"No scientist is ever right, they just can't be proved wrong at the
time!" -- R.P. Feynman.