Re: Video playback

On Sat, May 11, 2002 at 02:24:08PM +0200, Falk Hueffner wrote:
> Helge Kreutzmann <kreutzm@itp.uni-hannover.de> writes:
> > Does ffmpeg also work on pre pca56 machines ? I noticed it was
> > compiling with -mpca56 and tried removing/changing it (because I
> > "only" have an EV56/LX) but it then stopped compiling. Or can I
> > simply ignore the -mpca56 and just excpect and performance degration
> > ?
>
> Hm, which version did you try? If you embed it in mplayer, it should
> take the autodetected CPU flag... did you run ./configure?

I checked out ffmpeg and did a ./configure and then make. I did not
yet look at mplayer itself, I'll do that once I get home tonight.

        Helge
--
Helge Kreutzmann, Dipl.-Phys.               Helge.Kreutzmann@itp.uni-hannover.de
  gpg signed mail preferred    gpg-key: finger kreutzm@rigel.itp.uni-hannover.de