Re: EM86

On Wed, 8 May 2002, Richard Fillion wrote:

> Thats another problem, i just CANT connect to Compaq's site.  Its been
> like that for like 6months for me.  It resolves the IP, but then
> nothing.  Its weird.  So the URL you just gave me, i cant connect to. :(

Have you tried disabling TCP explicit congestion notification? Some
routers don't pass TCP traffic when that's enabled. I've been bitten by
this too by various sites, and since then it's turned off here.

Try echo 0 >/proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_ecn

E-Advies / Emile van Bergen   |   e-advies@evbergen.xs4all.nl
tel. +31 (0)70 3906153        |   http://www.e-advies.info