Re: [patch 3/2] m68k: Atari EtherNAT - add writew_be for data push

On Tue, 14 Oct 2008, Christian T. Steigies wrote:
> Thats all I did, as long as I remembered not to include the patch that
> should never be included... it breaks the whole build in really interesting
> ways otherwise. It would be great if Geert submitted his patches directly to
> the debian-kernel svn, since he is the one who knows best which patches go

/me not Debian developer.
/me not svn (hmm, git-svn ;-)

> in. Then you'd only have to take care of the experimental patches, updating

The ones between the NEXT_PATCHES_{START,END} markers will go in.

That's one of the nice things of quilt: you can put comments in the
series file. With git, all of these have to be duplicated across multile
branches, right?

> the config, fixing the builds, trying to keep up with the ever changing build
> system, just the little things ;-)

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

						Geert

							    -- Linus Torvalds