Re: Security? Re: Somebody build python2 for unstable (please, please!)

On Wed, Apr 25, 2001 at 11:35:18PM +0200, Ingo Juergensmann wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 25, 2001 at 01:52:43PM -0500, Christian T. Steigies wrote:
>
> Your Amiga will surely run happily without a desk on the floor - if it
> survived the flight, that is... ;-))))
Thats how I used my PC the last two weeks before I came over here. But back
then, I still had a monitor, now my sister has all this. What good is an
Amiga without a display? And I have no other machine yet to access it via
the net... waiting for first my paycheck.

Christian
--
http://people.debian.org/~cts/debian-m68k/potato