Re: Security? Re: Somebody build python2 for unstable (please, please!)

On Wed, Apr 25, 2001 at 11:18:27AM -0500, Christian T. Steigies wrote:
> I only find it disturbing, that Ingo is the only active m68k developer who
> is reading this list, and although the fellow maintainers were told often
> enough to ask questions like this on another list, they still send it to
> this one. One day, they will not get answers anymore, since nobody (but
> Ingo) bothers and they will think, oh, m68k is dead. Good, lets close all
> those bugs.

Well, I'm here, on both lists, and I'm willing to be counted as fresh blood
for the m68k porting and maintenance effort.

I have already begun contributing in small ways.  The first item on my
agenda is working with Michael Schmitz et al. to try and get the NCR 53c94
driver on the Quadrda AV's from sucking so badly.

If that doesn't work, I may have to try building things over NFS.  This box
can read from ethernet faster than the drive.

--
G. Branden Robinson             |   Men use thought only to justify their
Debian GNU/Linux                |   wrong doings, and speech only to conceal