Re: Security? Re: Somebody build python2 for unstable (please, please!)

On Wed, Apr 25, 2001 at 01:52:43PM -0500, Christian T. Steigies wrote:

> BTW I think my step-up converter arrived yesterday, now I only have to catch
> the landlord (and get a monitor and a desk) to get my Amiga running again. I
> hope it survived the flight...

Your Amiga will surely run happily without a desk on the floor - if it
survived the flight, that is... ;-))))
But I guess, you won't be running long happily without a desk, will you?
;-))

--
Ciao...                    // PowerAnimator & Maya Operator
      Ingo               \X/  To boldly design where noone designed before!