Re: Security? Re: Somebody build python2 for unstable (please, please!)

On Wed, Apr 25, 2001 at 01:40:26PM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:

> I have already begun contributing in small ways.  The first item on my
> agenda is working with Michael Schmitz et al. to try and get the NCR 53c94
> driver on the Quadrda AV's from sucking so badly.
Ah right, Michael told me yesterday, I forgot that again (and somtimes I
tend to dramatize things a bit to wake upa few people...)
Amazing, thats the right way to do it!

BTW I think my step-up converter arrived yesterday, now I only have to catch
the landlord (and get a monitor and a desk) to get my Amiga running again. I
hope it survived the flight...

Christian
--
http://people.debian.org/~cts/debian-m68k/potato