Re: Somebody build python2 for unstable (please, please!)

On Wed, Apr 25, 2001 at 05:43:08PM +0200, Gregor Hoffleit wrote:

> I just learned that the lack of python2 2.0-7 for m68k will hold back
> python, python-imaging, python2 and palm-doctoolkit from being updated in
> testing.
> Please, could a kind soul build python2 2.0-7 for m68k and unstable, and
> upload it into Incoming ?

You can search on http://m68k.debian.org for status of package building for
m68k:

History for package python2, distribution(s) unstable for 30 :

Date                 Package Version Distrib  Action User  Old State   New State
2001 Apr 23 14:29:24 python2 2.0-7   unstable take  buildd Needs-Build Building

So, your requested package was taken by kullervo (buildd) on Apr. 23 and is
currently 'building'.

--
Ciao...                    // PowerAnimator & Maya Operator
      Ingo               \X/  To boldly design where noone designed before!