Re: Buying less than 100 % food in HD

Hi,

On Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 9:03 PM, Christian T. Steigies <cts@debian.org> wrote:
> I liked how it worked in Vaumarcus, I think nobody complained when food was
> running out when they came late for a meal, as they could have come earlier.

So, I just said this, but I feel compelled to repeated.  You might
have not heard complains, but I did.  Late eaters (Spanish / South
Americans) found many times that though they were going to dinner
inside the dinner window, they were left without food.  On the last
days, they forced themselves to eat earlier not to be left without
food.  This is NOT a good example of things working out.

Please, let's not follow it.

--
Besos,
Marga