Re: Buying less than 100 % food in HD

Hi,

On Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 06:30:38PM +0200, Margarita Manterola wrote:
> I personally hate the paper wristbands, I usually can't stand them for one
> day, I  would go crazy having to wear one for two weeks.

Well, I don't particularly like them, but I don't hate them either.

They seem to work OK for the Chaos Communication Congress, and would
indeed be much easier than other identification schemes we had in the
past (like icons on name badges).

But they wouldn't solve the problem of people just wandering into town
for dinner with their wristband, and "we" paying for their missed meal.

Michael