Re: DC18 Budget Approval Request

On Fri, Apr 27, 2018 at 21:57 Chris Lamb <lamby@debian.org> wrote:
> This estimation is for 400 people.

So, naturally this is most important figure or "knob" that affects
the entire budget.

I think I would like to see explicitcalculations and assumptions
that went into this figure, including estimates of any error bars.

This would lead to to upper and lower bounds for the total budget.

Sorry that I missed this (since there's no question mark on it :D)

According to our current numbers on registration system:

  294 people completed registration
  221 requested accommodation
  50 people paid by themselves

Since our registration is still open, we can estimate 350-400 people where 75% of people (262-300) requested accommodation.

However this list of budget overestimated the attendees paid by themselves (45% of attendees were used in estimation).

Yao Wei