Re: DC18 Budget Approval Request

On Sat, Apr 21, 2018 at 05:11:32PM +0100, Chris Lamb wrote:
> Sorry to be a stickler but as you're probably online at the moment,
> I think I'd like something a little stronger than "I think". I
> mean, does the rest of the team agree? :-)

Well... my uncertainty hits me hard.  We can put this updated budget for
review for a period.

Despite of significant bump of conference dinner budget, we have no
disagreements on the budgets right now.  However, we deliberately don't
include the budget of customized souvenirs such as chopsticks and towels
etc. since our budget is pretty tight.

If we have more sponsors, we may need to ask for approval of budgets for
souvenirs.

Yao Wei