Re: DC18 Budget Approval Request

Hi,

This is a budget approval request.

The changes since the last review is:

  * Increase the budget of accommodation (2.5 USD/person/day from
    1.5 USD/person/day). The reason behind this is that NCTU don't
    provide sleeping bags or mattresses. Our previous estimation
    includes these two and the updated estimation adds a sleeping bag
    into the bed set.

Also, NCHC (National Center of High-performance Computing) and III
(Institute for Information Industry) funds are not yet included. NCHC
promised us that they can reimburse expenses under certain categories up
to 200,000 TWD (which is to 6,737 USD).  III don't promised anything yet
since they have stricter regulations, and they are taking our budget
estimation for finding something they are able to reimburse.

This estimation is for 400 people.  To extrapolate the estimations, the
following items should be considered:

  * Budget:Conference Dinner:Food
  * Budget:Roomboard:Coffee/Tea
  * Budget:Roomboard:Food
  * Budget:Swags:T-shirts
  * Budget:Swags:Bags
  * Budget:Accommodations
  * Income:Attendee:Registration
  * Income:Roomboard:Food
  * Income:Roomboard:Accommodation
  * Income:Roomboard:Bar

Finally, we put our estimation and extrapolation for 500 attendees in
our public Salsa repo:

  https://salsa.debian.org/debconf-team/public/data/dc18/tree/master/budget

--------------------
        USD -28749.5  Assets:Receivable