Re: DC18 Budget Approval Request

Hi,

Here comes the update of the budget list, which includes the following
changes:

  * Merge all the food stuff into food budget (as this was what DC17
    have done), and decrease the budget of pastries from TWD 100/person
    to TWD 50/person, and deduct the day of conference dinner.
  * Increase the fee of conference dinner from USD 5000 to USD 13600.
  * Remove the income of alcohol from conference dinner. I don't know
    if we sell alcohol during conference dinner.

By the way, NCHC would like to reimburse some of the spendings, however
I don't know how to factor this in since they don't have concrete
number, though they give us a upper bound of 200,000 TWD.

--------------------
        USD -22749.5  Assets:Receivable
        USD 178120.0  Budget
          USD 5300.0    Accommodations:Sleeping mats
         USD 70000.0    Bursaries
         USD 60000.0      Bursaries
         USD 10000.0      Diversity
          USD 1500.0    Child Care