Re: DC18 Budget Approval Request

On Sat, Apr 21, 2018 at 04:54:07PM +0100, Chris Lamb wrote:
> Hi Yao,
>
> > Here comes the update of the budget list, which includes the following
> > changes:
>
> Sorry to sound like a broken record but can I gently repeat my
> request you that be 100% clear on whether you are simply providing
> an FYI or asking for this updated budget to be approved?

I think we can ask for approval this time since everything else looks
good.  We can't do almost anything until we have budget.

> >   * Increase the fee of conference dinner from USD 5000 to USD 13600.
>
> That's a big jump. Can you explain briefly why?

For current number, it is based on the calculation of TWD 10,000 per 10
people (on a round table); I underestimated the budget quite a bit
before getting input from Andrew Lee.

Best regards,
Yao Wei