Re: [Debconf-team] Day Trip - please comment

Quoting Raphaël Walther (raphael.walther@gmail.com):

> I have check, there is one communal shower for 3 persons at Soliat. Of course
> you could go to the lake later when we are in Neuchâtel. For that day, my
> hiking proposal is that people will walk from Le Camp to Soliat. So everyone
> should be together for apéro (and picnic lunch).

Checking on the map : is what you call "Soliat", the "Ferme du Soliat",
altitude 1382m, at the end of an unpaved road, close to the top of the
Creux du Van cliffs, and close to the "Soliat" moutain top
(alt. 1463)?

(trying to figure out how the hike can be... :))