Re: [Debconf-team] Day Trip - please comment

Hi,

On Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 07:02:49PM +0200, Christian PERRIER wrote:

> FWIW, my own plan is hiking from  Vaumarcus to Creux du Van....but I
> don't expect many people to follow such plan... :-). I still need to
> calculate how long it might take.

I'll join you.  If you mean by "hiking" actually running I'll take my
bike.  In other words:  I prefer discovering the nature around Le Camp
by using my own power rather than some engine.

> A shower on arrival would be appreciated but bathing in the lake is
> fine too and, ifnothing works, the problem is for non-hikers, not for
> hikers..:-)

+1 for the lake - can't see a reason why this should not work.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de