Re: [Debconf-team] Day Trip - please comment

Hi

Raphaël Walther <raphael.walther@gmail.com> writes:

>> >I like your idea but we need to find a solution to alocate people to the
>> >different coaches. Otherwise we will have for example an empty coach at 17:00
>> >because everyone would be at Buskers (or a full one because it is raining).
>>
>> Maybe we can skip the 17:00 bus and put more buses on busier times.
>
> To be defined at a later stage.
>
>> The last bus from Creux du Van could (15:00 or 16:00?)  could go
>> directly to Le Camp: I think the sport-men probably need a
>> shower/relax. They could ev. take public transport to go to NE.
>
> If we do bus at different time we have to use tickets system as described by
> Aigars (we cannot leave people there).
>
>> But what the hikers think? Do you need a shower + relax or you can
>> go directly to listen music in Neuchâtel?
>
> I suggest Noiraigue -> Creux du Van only in 3 hours, the hikkers will then take
> the coaches to Neuchâtel. I can check if we can use the showers at Soliat, I am
> going there tomorrow.
> http://fr.wikiloc.com/wikiloc/view.do?id=2775389
> This would means early departure at 8h30 for hikkers.
> @Gaudenz, what do you think about it ?

I did not give it much thought yet. One option is certainly to walk up
to Soliat from Noiraigue, another option is the Gorges de l'Arreuse.
Bute the Gorges is nicer when walking down I think. From Creux du Van to
Boudry I'd calculate another 4h. We can shorten that if we drive people
to Champs-du-Moulin from where it's about 1.5h. The hard core hikers
could even combine the two. I don't think we absolutely need a shower.
If it's hot, a bath in the lake would be nice though.

Gaudenz