Re: [Debconf-team] Day Trip - please comment

On 18.07.2013 11:14, Raphaël Walther wrote:
Hi Gaudenz,

Instead of taking the boat we could have 3-4 buses back from Neuchatel
to Vaumarcus at different times: 17:00, 19:00, 21:00 (to be defined
exactly). People wanting to stay even longer, can also return by public
transport (takes longer but is very well possible).

I like your idea but we need to find a solution to alocate people to the
different coaches. Otherwise we will have for example an empty coach at 17:00
because everyone would be at Buskers (or a full one because it is raining).

Maybe we can skip the 17:00 bus and put more buses on busier times.

The last bus from Creux du Van could (15:00 or 16:00?) could go directly to Le Camp: I think the sport-men probably need a shower/relax. They could ev. take public transport to go to NE.

But what the hikers think? Do you need a shower + relax or you can go directly to listen music in Neuchâtel?

ciao
	cate