Re: [Debconf-team] Day Trip - please comment

Quoting Gaudenz Steinlin (gaudenz@soziologie.ch):

> I did not give it much thought yet. One option is certainly to walk up
> to Soliat from Noiraigue, another option is the Gorges de l'Arreuse.
> Bute the Gorges is nicer when walking down I think. From Creux du Van to
> Boudry I'd calculate another 4h. We can shorten that if we drive people
> to Champs-du-Moulin from where it's about 1.5h. The hard core hikers
> could even combine the two. I don't think we absolutely need a shower.
> If it's hot, a bath in the lake would be nice though.

FWIW, my own plan is hiking from  Vaumarcus to Creux du Van....but I
don't expect many people to follow such plan... :-). I still need to
calculate how long it might take.

A shower on arrival would be appreciated but bathing in the lake is
fine too and, ifnothing works, the problem is for non-hikers, not for
hikers..:-)