Re: [Debconf-team] Time to start thinking about Cheese and Wine party...

Le 19/07/2013 10:56, Gaudenz Steinlin a écrit :

I also noticed that this is not yet scheduled. If you want an early day,
Monday and Tuesday are still free, Wednesday is the Daytrip and Sunday
is probably too early. I don't see any obvious reasons why Monday should be
better than Tuesday (or the other way around). Which day would you
prefer?

I have a small preference for Monday because his is not the day before the Day Trip. But Tuesday would still be fine, too