Re: [Debconf-team] Day Trip - please comment

Raphaël Walther <raphael.walther@gmail.com> writes:
> I think we should forget the boat even if it is very nice it is quite expensive
> as well and it doesn't fit really in the new program we are drafting.

I had a look at the budget again and saw that we already increased the
amount for the conference dinner. The current budget includes 36 CHF per
person in addition to the normal costs. So it would be very well
possible to eat on the boat and declare that the conference dinner. IMO
this also sounds like a nice option. This would mean that we leave
Neuchatel at around 19h and eat on the boat to arrive at Vaumarcus about
3h later.

With their biggest boat they have space for 255 persons to eat seated.
The current statistics say that we are 251 on that day. So it would be
very thight. Does anyone know how much we can overbook because some
people don't arrive in the end?

Gaudenz

--
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter.