Re: Doesn't wodim close disk ?

Gregoire Favre <gregoire.favre@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Jan 04, 2008 at 01:19:04PM +0100, Joerg Schilling wrote:
>
> > This is a reminder......2 days have passed.
> >
> > As you still did not send the requested informataion that is needed to help you,
> > you verified that yoy are not interested in help but only in ranting.
>
> Oh come on :-(
>
> Please notice your request wasn't easy to answer from OSX or windows,
> please ask some reasonable (meaning I don't need to install anything or
> computer that I don't own) I'll provide anything.

You are kidding!

If _you_ _had_ problem on Mac OS X, you would of course be able to send the
requested information. It is the _only_ way to help you. Any information
that comes from a different system than the failing one does not help to find
_why_ there might be a problem.

       js@cs.tu-berlin.de                (uni)