Re: sudo security Was: Reporting missing package during install

Clever attacks manifest themselves a long time after the "infection" in order
to poison backups. And backup media may fail when they are most needed.
That's an effect of Murphy's law :).

--
Gian Uberto Lauri
Messaggio inviato da un tablet