Re: sudo security Was: Reporting missing package during install

On Di, 2013-12-10 at 17:56 +0100, Gian Uberto Lauri wrote:
> I would not trust backups as an absolute safety

You don't trust backups? Why?

Regards,
Ralf

PS: I make complete backups, IOW I backup everything, don't sync, but
make complete new backups nearly daily. At the end of a month I delete
some of the backups done in that month, but at least keep one for that
month for around the next 365 days. The backups are not done to a drive
that is fix connected to the computer, but to a special external backup
drive. From time to time I copy a backup to two internal drives and data
to other media such as DVDs.

Nothing is 100% safe, but nothing is more safe than with regularity
backup the install and data.