Re: Using Flattr to donate to Debian?

On Sun, 2010-07-25 at 01:55 +0100, Norbert Laposa wrote:

> To be honest to take online payments you only need some payment
> gateway i.e. http://www.sagepay.com/ or http://www.rbsworldpay.com/

If it were up to me, we would use Drupal. Yeah yeah yeah, no screaming.
They have a huge community, the software works well, is highly
customizable and would solve a ton of the problems we currently have
(CMS, Document Management, Voting (not official voting), E-Commerce,
topical discussions etc...)

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

--