Re: Using Flattr to donate to Debian?

Has anyone ever compared the cost of Network for Good against SPI
getting its own credit card processing? I know the percentage fee is
higher on Network for Good but they don't charge a monthly fee. If we
consistently do enough traffic it might be cheaper to run our own
processing.

--
Ean Schuessler, CTO
ean@brainfood.com

begin:vcard
fn:Ean Schuessler
n:Schuessler;Ean
org:Brainfood;Development
adr:;;4004 East Side;Dallas;TX;75226;USA
email;internet:ean@brainfood.com
title:CTO
tel;work:214-720-0700 x 315
tel;fax:214-720-0703