Re: Using Flattr to donate to Debian?

On 24 Jul 2010, at 19:20, Joshua D. Drake wrote:

> I would actually like to see us implement a true commerce platform for
> projects instead of this ad-hoc donation pledge stuff.

I could provide a commerce platform and do all implementation work. The platform I'm talking about is Onxshop CMS. It was all developed by me. It's not fully released under any Open Source Licence yet, but it's my intension to do so very soon. I'm currently using this as a commercial service at Onxshop.com.

Norbert Laposa
Laposa Solutions Ltd
http://laposa.co.uk
Tel: 0044 2890 328 988