Re: Switching from CVS to something else

	Hi!

Am Freitag, den 24.08.2007, 19:47 +0300 schrieb NAGY Viktor:
> Andrei Popescu wrote:
> > From a translators POV this can be very annoying, especially if the
> > changes are like (from memory):
> >
> > -</li>
> > +<li />
>
> How about introducing a special tag in log messages for those changes
> which don't make the translations obsolete, so the translation check can
> them ignore. It can work both with revision-based and timestamp-based
> comparison.

 That would require fetching the log which we would like to avoid.
Though, if it is needed for some systems it might be a nice addition -
on the other hand, changes that don't make the translations obsolete
like the above should just bump the uptodate translations anyway.

 So long,
Rhonda