Re: New deb mother tongue - proposed solution

Josip,

Thanks, I appreciate your offer and am considering it. Just so I understand,
exactly what is your role with debian.org? Do you have access (that is,
passwords) to the server to install patches?

Who are the debian.org webmasters? I couldn't find that information on
debian.org. It seems quite anonymous. Why is that? Where's the org chart?

Cheers,

Robin

P.S. Not to be skeptical, it is amazing that it is "implied" Debian will
(promptly?) install and test any patch offered. Many programmers create
patches for the Linux kernel and other things that take years to get
installed and tested.
www.LinuxMovies.org
http://filmgimp.sourceforge.net
www.OpenSourceProgrammers.org